you want life to be simple
Do you often ask yourself where you put your recent credit card bill? Or worse, have you had to pay late charges because you could not find it? Have you missed client appointments? Or spent money buying duplicates to replace damaged items that were stored improperly? Is your lack of organization affecting your work, your family, and your confidence?
You live in it every day, a world consumed by clutter, where time and space are no longer your own. You recognize the need to make a change but don’t know where to start.
Are you completely frustrated by clutter and finally ready to get organized?
At Cluttershrink®, we partner with you to alleviate the chaos of physical and mental clutter. Our organizing services provide a unique outlook on the organizing process – We make it fun!
We specialize in helping clients get organized in the following areas:
- Business (Home or Corporate Office)
- Moving & Relocation
Our consultations are hands-on. If you would like assistance picking out the right organizational products for your project, we are happy to help and will even do the shopping for you.
Cluttershrink® is committed to respecting client confidentiality and adheres to the National Association of Professional Organizers’ (NAPO) Code of Ethics.
Need a unique gift idea for a family member, friend or work associate? Cluttershrink® offers gift certificates for organizing services.
organization has its benefits
By helping you define what items and activities are important to you, Cluttershrink® will create an organization system aligned with your goals and objectives. After all, an organization system will not work unless it motivates you, makes sense to you, and is easy to use.
After working with Cluttershrink® for just a short time, you will begin to:
- benefit from an instant return on investment – getting organized will give you back your only non-renewable resource – time
- recognize the improved visual appeal of your home or office
- appreciate a restored sense of order
- learn how to make decisions about what to keep, donate, sell or discard
- reduce feelings of anxiety and being overwhelmed
- conquer obstacles that prevented you from getting organized before
- gain confidence in your ability to learn and utilize effective organization skills
- increase your confidence – enabling you to establish and nurture better working and personal relationships
Enjoy the benefits and the personal rewards of an organization system designed with your lifestyle in mind.
Contact Crystal today to discuss your organizational needs.