Moving is one of the five most stressful events in one’s life. Whether you are planning a residential or an office move, there are so many details to handle. If you do not know where to start or dread the thought of the moving process, Cluttershrink® can help you tackle some of your tasks or organize your move from start to finish.
If you are selling a home, or moving to a new office, Cluttershrink® offers services to help organize for a move:
- Declutter – An organized home appears to be larger,
creating the perception of more space. Spacious storage areas are one of the top features potential buyers look for when considering a home purchase.
- Evaluate your contents and help you sell, donate, or discard unwanted items.
- Inventory your belongings.
- Categorize, pack, and store items that will be moving with you.
- Find cost-effective options for movers, temporary storage facilities, and packing supply vendors.
- Notify creditors, family, clients and friends of your change of address via phone or mail.
- Plan out the space in the new location so you know where your furniture/belongings will go.
When you arrive at your new home or office, Cluttershrink® will:
- Meet the movers and direct them to the appropriate room, making sure that ALL your furniture and boxes arrive safely.
- Unpack and organize items as quickly as possible.
- Prepare the boxes for removal.
- Arrange and wait for service employees to turn on utilities, deliver appliances etc.
- Shop for your first grocery order or office supplies.
Our expertise eases your transition, reduces stress, saves time and makes your space functional in a minimal amount of time.
Please contact Cluttershrink® at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.431.0590 for more information on organizing for a move.