We know you’re busy. We all are. Perhaps you’re in school full-time. Maybe you’re working a job….or two. Do you have kids keeping you busy at home?
At Cluttershrink®, we understand the chaos that occurs due to the demands of daily life. We’ve been in school. We’ve worked full-time, and yes, we’ve even stayed home with the kids all day.
There never seems to be enough time to tackle your to-do list. Once you start to fall behind on the basic organizing maintenance tasks you need to keep your home or office functioning well, it’s easy for things to spin out of control.
If you know you need to get organized because you feel like you’re drowning in clutter, are not being productive, and feel an incredible amount of stress because you just can’t get seem to get it together, it’s time to put together a plan.
Virtual organizing with Cluttershrink® can offer you manageable solutions to help you get organized.
Virtual organizing might be a great solution for you if you:
- Live in a remote location and cannot find another professional organizer in your area.
- Are not available during standard office hours due to an ever-changing work schedule or excessive travel.
- Want to invest in the benefits of organization but need the most budget-friendly option.
- Feel that once you have a plan in place, you will be motivated to complete the hands-on aspect of organizing by yourself or with the help of family and friends.
- Enjoy working with others via phone, e-mail or computer.
- Feel uncomfortable having someone in your home to assist you at this time.
What can you expect when you work with Cluttershrink® virtually?
- An initial phone or online consultation via Skype or Google Hangout to discuss your organizing challenges and goals.
- Cluttershrink® will tour your home or office via online or digital pictures.
- You will receive a customized step-by-step plan of action to organize your space for one room, multiple spaces, or your entire home or office. The choice is yours.
- Follow-up phone calls on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for accountability and to review next steps.
- Ongoing e-mail support for the duration of the project.